You have no items in your shopping cart.
Narrated evening tour of New York City’s dazzling lights and popular landmarks!
• Twilight tour of the stunning city lights and popular attractions!
• Friendly tour guide points out top attractions and offers interesting narration!
• Unobstructed view of the Manhattan skyline from Brooklyn!
Tour Includes: Guided tour of Uptown with unlimited hop-on hop-off access.
• Fully-guided double-decker bus tour with 20+ hop-off stops
• Double-decker views of: Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Grant’s Tomb, Apollo Theater and more.
• Multiple hop-off points along Central Park and Museum Mile (home to Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, and more!)
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Downtown Tour
Tour Includes: Guided bus tour of Brooklyn with unlimited hop-on hop-off access.
• Fully-guided double-decker bus tour with 9 hop-off stops
• Views of Prospect Park, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Promenade and much more!
• Tours available with narration in 11 different languages.
• Connections to/from the Downtown Tour and the Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour.
One Day Tour Pass Includes: A fully narrated bus tour through Downtown Manhattan.
• Double-decker views of: Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Times Square, Wall Street, Rockefeller Center and more.
• Hop-off for shopping in SoHo and Chinatown, dining in Little Italy, views of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park, the edgy neighborhood of the Lower East Side.
• Connections to/from the Brooklyn Tour
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options.
2-day unlimited hop-on, hop-off access to Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn and the Bronx double-decker bus tours! PLUS included entry to the Empire State Building Observatory!
Also includes: Exclusive Night Tour, Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour, admission to the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Historical Society and the Eat and Play Discount Card featuring additional savings!
Enjoy a decadent three-course dinner and after-dinner dancing, as well as sights of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and New York’s iconic Manhattan skyline.
Explore New York City in your own language! Sightseeing tour now available in 8 different languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin & Korean.
New York Night Tour
Duration: 1.5 hour
Tour operates: 1Daily at 6:30PM
Meeting point: 5777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th street.Learn More